Friday, October 24, 2014

O.P.I. Nordic collection negative space skittlette

Hey lovlies!

Today I want to show you some nail art done with polishes from the O.P.I. Nordic Collection.
I purchased a mini nail polish set with four colors and I love those!!
I thought about a swatch post too, but then I wanted to do some nail art instead. Anyways I will tell you about the polishes and how they are doing!


My Dogsled is a Hybrid is a turquoise creme polish. I really love it, even though the shade is nothing special. It dries shiny and needs two coats for full opacity.

Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm? is a dark purple leaning blue jelly like polish. I adore this shade! I don't have a similar color in my stash and even though you will need at least two or better three coats to get a opaque result, it's really worth it's money. For my skittlette I used one thick coat.


How Great is Your Dane? is a dark brown crelly polish. It's not as jelly as Do You Have this Color in Stock-Holm? but it's also not a a full creme polish, so I think you will also need at least two coats for full opacity. I like this one too and it's the first brown polish in my collection. I don't buy brown polishes because I normally don't know what to do with them and it's the same with this one. But I think it goes well in combinaton with the other polishes from the collection.

My Voice is a Little Norse is a glitter polish with tiny holo glitter particles in a dark tinted base. It's an impressive glitter polish, because the glitter is very dense. I painted two coats on my pinky as base for the dots, so you can see how dense the glitter is.



Negative space is very trendy at the moment, so I decided to try it for this skittlette. I painted all my nails with base coat and added some nail vinyls except for my pinky and pointer where I painted the nails with a color.
Then I painted the colors and removed the vinyls and added some dots on my pinky and pointer.
I finised the design with two coats of Glisten & Glow - HK Girl top coat.


I also want to show you this really big bottle of Glisten & Glow - HK Girl top coat I own:
That's a reeeeally big bottle!! But this is honestly the best top coat ever, so yes, big bottle for the win!!

What do you think? Do you like the colors and what I have done with them? Will you get your Northman too? Do you want to see a solely swatch post of this colors too?

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails