Sunday, August 31, 2014

The 31 Day Challenge #31DC2014

Hey lovlies!

Today I have a info-only post for you!
I want to participate at Chalkboardnails 31 day challenge, which means a new manicure every day!
This is tough, I know, but as I didn't paint my nails that much these last weeks, I think it will be doable!
Here is a pic of the challenges, feel free to participate yourself and don't forget to use the hashtag #31DC2014 on social media, so everyone can see your pics!


Wow, everytime I read through the list I'm all "Oh myyy... what will I be doing with THIS theme?"

I also will not post everyday on the blog I think, because doing nails and write about it everyday is a bit to much, but I will post them on Instagram and Tumblr and make a roundup post in the end!

Have you ever done something like this? What was your experience with it?

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails