Saturday, August 9, 2014

piCture pOlish - Altered State swatch

Hey lovlies!

Today I have a swatch post for you! I recently purchased some piCture pOlish polishes from Nailland HU and prettypolish and I love all of them. piCture pOlish is an Australian indie brand who makes awesome polishes. I read so much and saw so many swatches and designs with polishes from them, I had to get some.
I will show you all of them in swatch posts, but I will tell you which I get, so can look it up and drool (links lead to piCture pOlish homepage except two):

And now have a look at Altered State!

I have to tell you ladies - this is a badass crazy polish!!! I literally couldn't take my eyes of it (and my boyfriend too!). It shifts from deep blue to deep purple and has some tiny holo flecks in it - just awesome!!


Altered State itself is not meant to be worn alone, you should layer it over black! I choose China Glaze - Liquid Leather as base and two coats of Altered State, I sealed everything witch Glisten&Glow - HK Girl Top Coat.


All my pics are taken in my light box, but I have one last pic I took in a Cafè where they have this spotlights overhead and on this one you can see the holo glitter sparkle!

Hihi - that's my Amazon Kindle in the background, I never leave the house without it! Yes, I'm a polish addict and bookworm!

Verdict:
piCture pOlish - Altered State is an awesome, amazing polish! It's a galaxy in a bottle. If you have some money to spend than go and get it, you won't regret! It's a LE so I think it can be hard to find it.
What do you think about it?

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails