Friday, August 15, 2014

Celebrate with me it's my 100th post!

Heyyy ladies!!

Start cheering, because it's my 100th post today! I kept this special number for a special mani. I will also participate at Nailpolis 1.000.000 Facebook fans contest with this.
When I browsed through the designs who already entered, I was thinking hard, what I want to do. At first I thought, yeah maybe some glitter or a fun skittlette. But then inspiration hit me and a thought - no, do something with a technique you adore, with colors you love and nail art tools that are awesome. So go and see my multicolored gradient featuring white stripes done with my beloved nail vinyls!


You may wonder why these pictures look so different than all my other pics. Well, my boyfriend took and edited them! He offered me to do it and believe me, I was flattered and surprised by his offer. Don't get me wrong, he likes what I do, but isn't very enthusiatsic about it. He always complains that I spend so much time and money on my nails, HAHA. But if I need advice on colors or techniques or a second opinion, he is always there for me! And this time, he said, he wanted to make photos of my nails, whithout my fingers looking so cramped!

As mentioned above I used colors, brands and tools I love. Let's list what I used:
Sally Hansen - Tahitian Sunset (peach), Mojito (green)
Butter London - Jasper (yellow), Slapper (turqoise), Royal Navy (dark blue)
China glaze - liquid leather (black), white on white (white)
O.P.I. - Push and Shove (silver)
Essie - DJ play that song (magenta), the more the merrier (light green)
Smitten Polish - Harold's crayon (purple holo)
Straight skinny nail vinyls from Nail Vinyls
Glisten & Glow - HK girl top coat

I started with painting all my nails white and topped it with G&G - HK girl top coat. Afterwards I placed the vinyls and sponged on the gradient. Simple but effective - as I like nail art!


I nearly broke my fingers, when my BF told me to hold three bottles in one hand, but I think the shot turned out well! *lol*


Ok, one last picture!

I'm so curious what you think!! Please tell me in the comments below!

I also want to say THANK YOU, to all my lovely readers and commentors!
I started this blog to show my creations to my friends, who didn't see me regulary. But now I have friends all over the world and we share our passion and work and it's just awesome.
You are challenging me to do my best and try new things.
Thank you for being awesome!

xo
Frankie

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails