Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Challenge (Part one of more to come!) Inspired by... my boyfriend

Hey lovlies!

So, this is my first english-only post for you guys! I hope, I don't make more errors now... :-)

Ok, I asked my boyfriend a couple of days ago to create a design for me... and you can't image how surprised I was, when he finally came up with it!

And yes, I could!


I have to confess - it really was a challenge, not because it was so ornate, but it was a race against time!
At first I painted all my nails white with China Glaze - White on White. Then I painted the gray hemispheres and stripes on the bottom and the side of my nail with L'Oreal - Metropolitan and striping brush.
I applied one coat of Seche Vite and striping tape afterwards.
And now came the part of being fast: I applied first the blue - Essie - Lapiz of Luxury - or the orange - O.P.I. - Where did Suzi's Man Go? - polish and than gray again, but I had to clean my brush between those two colors.
As you maybe now, you should take of the striping tape, while the polish is wet, so that was really a bit challenging!

At last I applied Sally Hansen - Insta dry for a glossy finish, but it dried with many bubbles, so I decided to mattify it with my Manhatten - Pro Mat Top Coat, and I really like the matte version even more!


My super-sweet boyfriend promised me some more challenges, therefore I named this post like I did.

What do you think? Does my boyfriend has chances in the nail art design industry?
I can't wait for more challenges and hope you too!

BTW: I'm on Instagram now: frankie.hunters.nails and I have a brand new bornprettystore discount code just for you guys: RTUX31, you can use it to get 10% off of your order!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails