Thursday, May 1, 2014

Inspired by ... Music "Trapt - Only one in Color"

Hy meine Lieben! Hy lovlies!

Heute wieder "Inspired by...". Diesmal lies ich mich von einem meiner Lieblingssongs von der Band TRAPT - Only one in Color inspirieren. Seht selbst!
Today I have a "Inspired by..." post for you. This thime one of my favourite songs from TRAPT - Only one in Color inspired me. Look at this!





Verwendete Farben und tools / used colors and tools:
O.P.I. - My boyfriend scales walls
China Glaze - White on White, Liquid Leather, Sun Worshiper
Essie - A-List, Hide & Go Chic
Maybelline NY - Pow Green
Butter London - Jasper
Striping Tape

Leider darf man hier nicht zu genau schauen, da ich etwas in Eile war und den Top Coat zu schnell aufgetragen habe. Deshalb ist das schwarz etwas verschmiert...
Alles in allem gefällt es mir trotzdem ganz gut, weil ich die Philosophie des Lieds ganz gut einfangen habe. Der Kontrast von schwarz und weiß ist außerdem der Hammer und ein Eyecatcher.
Unfortunately I applied the top coat in a hurry, so the black polish bled a bit.
But overall I like this design, because I think I catched the spirit of the song. The contrast of black and white is just awesome and a real eyecatcher.

Hier noch das Lied zum Anhören - leider gibt es kein offizielles Video der Band, aber ein ganz nettes Fan-made Video:
Here is the song for you - unfortunately there is no official video from the band, but this one is a really nice fan-made one:



0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails