Saturday, April 19, 2014

Liebster Award, this time in English

Hey Lovlies!

Today I posted about my nomination for the Liebster Award.
Because I was nominated by German bloggers I wrote my first post completely in german. I want to thank the girls from polish-a-holics very much.
For those of you, who don't knwo the Liebster Award, just a short information about it:
A fellow blogger nominates you and eleven other bloggers and asks eleven various questions. You have to answer them, nominae eleven other bloggers with less than 200 followers, ask them eleven questions in return and inform them about the nomination. Last rule, link to the blogger who has nominated you!
That's it!

Now I will do my best to translate the questions and my answers:

  1. What's your greatest passion?
    Polish my nails and follow other bloggers, for sure! But my boyfriend and me are great movie and TV-series fans too!
  2. Mummy's girl or Daddy's darling?
    Definitly mummy's girl, but I love my dad very much and I can rely on them too and I have big luck with my parents in law too!
  3. Do you have a pet?
    Yes, I have a fat cat! Though he can be very annoying sometimes I love him very much and don't want to miss him!
  4. What's your favourite accessoire?
    The two rings I got from my boyfriend for our anniversary and a watch given to me from my best friend!
  5. Would you participate at "Shopping Queen" (a German entertainment shopping show)?
    No, though the concept is interesting, but I don't like these reality-soulstriping-voyeuristic shows, sorry...
  6. Yor favourtite movie?
    That's a hard question, but it is Braveheart, I cry so hard everytime I watch it!
  7. Smartphone or old-fashioned cell phone?
    Definitly smarthphone!
  8. What do you like most about blogging?
    To get in contact with bloggers all over the world!
  9. What's your dream job?
    I like my current job very much!
  10. Summer or winter?
    Neither, I like spring and autumn most!
  11. How do you like the polish-a-holics blog?
    I like it very much and the concept to work with 3 bloggers makes blogging easier and more various!

Ok, here are my nominees!
And here are my questions for you!
  1. What was the first polish you purchased and why?
  2. Would you move to the other end of the world for love?
  3. How does you dream polish looks like, doesn't matter if it already exists or not?
  4. Show us your nail art masterpiece so far (please add a link if possible!)!
  5. Tell us about a nail art technique you haven't tried yet and why!
  6. Which person, doesn't matter if dead, alive or fictional, do want to meet?
  7. What's your favourite book and why?
  8. Wellness trip or adventure holiday?
  9. How would your friends describe you?
  10. Burgerking or MacDonalds?
  11. What or whom wouldn't you want to miss in your life?
Ok, that's it! I'm really curious about the answers!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails